Brainstorming

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
Joshua
Gibbering

Brainstorming

Post by Joshua »

Hey, not sure who might be interested in giving some ideas for game, but I figured I'd post a public request.

First, I know it doesn't really affect game all that much, but I need some ideas for where the Loci of Rochester are. You don't even need to know what a locus is, all I need are places that have a lot of emotional or spiritual energy in Rochester.

For example, there used to be an area behind RIT where the water displaced by the building of RIT was drowning the forest, and the anger and pain from that coalesced. They paved a road through it and it was dispersed.

I just need locations and emotions. It can be from a single event, (such as a house-fire that killed 12), or just a place that develops over time, (such as an area of extreme extended violence, such as Avenue D).

Next, there used to be a lot of kindred in Rochester before the start of game. Most were killed during the 5 to 8 years of war of Walker vs everyone else. It might be nice to have some names, clans, etc... to toss a few more remnants in game. I don't really need stats, just a name, clan and idea of how they fit in, and if they died or fled the city.

Last, (for now), There's a few misc. havens I've been stating. Some of them are cooler then others. Right now, I'm working on a 400 year old Circle of the Crone Labrynth/Haven/Shadow Building, and I want to make sure I don't miss any good staples of such a thing (such as the Forbidden Library, the Underground Lake, and everything you see in a Castlevania game.)

If you have some ideas and feel like giving a shout out, post them here or PM me.
Michael
Needs a Guide

Re: Brainstorming

Post by Michael »

Loci you say well lets see...

http://www3.gendisasters.com/new-york/7 ... n-feb-1904

umm...any large cemetery(ie: mt.hope, holy sepchuler...ect...)

planned parent hood?
the little movie theater
javas
the down town cabera(how ever you spell it) theater
my bedroom?
some party house were wedding are held?
the beach?