07.13g: Courtyard Challenge

The goings on of courts
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: 07.13g: Courtyard Challenge

Post by Wyvern »

Alys watches - with her own power called up, not that anyone* other than Dworkin is likely to notice that in the presence of Greater Powers - and hmms quietly to herself as Aibne sets fire to Dworkin's Logrus tendrils.

She ignores Krajk's presence at the window, heading instead to offer Aibne a hand; if the bear accepts, she'll help pull him back to his feet.

_____
* Well, of the people currently established to be present. Aibne would have the psyche for that, but was rather distracted at the time.
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

"Thank you," the bear says, taking the hand and standing up, brushing himself off. He levels a black glare at Dworkin, before sighing, hilting his sword. "I suppose, then, I have work to do." He shakes his head a little and looks at Alys, sighing. "So, what's going on today?" he asks, starting to walk out of the courtyard.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys follows along with the bear as she talks, "The soiree at Tir'na Nog'th is this evening. Other than that, I believe you have already been involved in the most exciting events of the day; I spent some time removing some of the least useful gangs in the city, and I believe Lyra organized some sort of exploratory expedition into the forest, but I do not know how that went."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"It was a grand adventure" interposes the Raven, as if the question had been directed at him. "We traipsed through the forest for a while, I saved a man from a manticore, they decided to he would make too good of bait to leave him on his own, and burned some vines."*

The Raven will give the longer version if you let him.

* - Some events are / will be dramatized.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin will pat Aibne on the back. "Best luck next time, champion. You now, Raven didn't have much of a choice either. Perhaps you could compare notes?" He will shrug lightly and decide to walk off.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys looks at Dworkin with a raised eyebrow. "Luck? I did not see anything in that challenge that hinged on luck..."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(All NPCs have left... This doesn't seem finished, but there's only PCs in the scene at the moment. IF you have anything left to do, just post it as a goal and let's be done with it.)
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The bear will stalk off, paying no mind other than a small snarl to Dworkin, nor to Alys. He'll go to his chambers, take a quick wash, and dress in that gold suit he'd previously lent Grind, sighing a little. He's completely pissed off, thinking about how he could have done - /should/ have done better - but is going to do the job he's assigned.