002c: Hospital Recovery

On/Under the streets of Yuggoth
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 002c: Hospital Recovery

Post by Joshua »

"Probably a few hours. That guy... I don't know. It's not natural. I'll be glad when the asylum takes him off our hand." The orderly will say. "Look, If you miss him he'll be at the asylum. But, yeah, he'll probably be screaming in a few hours."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

"Alright, thank you. I'll see about coming back later, with someone better trained," Berkley says. He starts to leave, and then frowns. "I dont know if itd help, but I could maybe put up that two dimensional representation of a three dimensional shadow of a fourth dimensional object* on his door. I've seen it around a lot, like on Bishop's grave." He shrugs a little, slightly hesitant.

Look. Closer. See. The professor shook his head and blinked as his vision** began to swim and double over. "Did you... say something..?"

------
*The Elder Sign is what hes referring to, if that's not self evident.
**And Second Sight away! This can in no way go wrong!
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Results relayed in other medium. And, the orderly frowns and realizes she's speaking to a medium... Seems appropriate for her to usher you out for now...
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

The professor blanches, unable to stop staring at the sedated old man as hes ushered out, only coming back to when pushed out the doors of the hospital. He stands, stupefied for a moment, before clutching his head. "He isn't... how does that work..? My brain, it burns, oh heavens..."

He stumbles back toward the graveyard, delirious and confused, one hand holding his head in agony to report to Miles.