- New players: Please don't hound people, but if your friends said they were interested, maybe see if there's anything I can do to reassure them? (and at least one person just needed reassurance that their friend was playing.) +1 style point per recruit seems good.
- Characters: Hey, help each other out making characters. let's say +1 style for a direct tie to another pc (ex: two pcs are brothers, I think?) and if you were a 'big help' in getting someone else finalized, +1 style. At this point, this favors the people who know the rules, but if it gets the game going with some extra players who are engaged, so be it? it's not like I'm giving them xp.
- Rules Questions: So, weigh in on the rule ideas? I was talking about ways to do XP, and I'd like some feedback. If you don't have an opinion, that's okay, I just know that asymmetric xp is usually an issue. I'm thinking +1 style for general participation in this...
- Setting Clarification: You don't have to write parts of the settings, but poke holes in the setting? Let me know what I need to flesh out. For most people, this has happened naturally as they asked questions about their characters. +1 style for before game contributions.
- Organization: As you may note from the absolute mess most of the other posts have, if you want to take the time and rewrite some of the posts for readability, that's worth +1 style in my book. Maybe per major thread?
A board to post ideas and stuff. Rules proposals, half-finished characters, or just random chatter.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
So, style points can be awarded for helping the game. (Yay!) Since they're only temporary and over-all a small boost, it shouldn't harm things to ask for some help. So... some things I could use that are worth extra style points: