Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1618 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"No, actually. Nothing more than come here, deliver that letter, and then work for you until further notice. Still, I have followed your career in the past, and from what you name this place, I'd guess you're trying to make a home for our kind?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:15 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"That is the case. Though I have not yet made any moves in that direction outside of the swamp. If I am found out that early this could ruin negotiations before I have a chance to start them with cities and kingdoms. Any idea how far knowledge of what I am doing has spread?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Probably not very; I was not aware until I arrived here, after all. The Void tends to keep their secrets to themselves."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Well, shortly, probably a day or 2 at most I expect Tycho's forces to mass an attack on the temple. Their forces have already been spotted. We expect slaves and mutants to be pushed to the front of the battle. those that manage to breach the temple will have to confront the elementals in close quarters. The idea is that the priest and tychos' chosen leaders can be attacked from behind. I assume you would be good at this?

Oh and you still haven't told me what you think of the possibility of Orkathel?"

*Gregor will not betray his hopefullness unless she has a rather nice sense motive check*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:55 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Sounds simple enough. My own style would be to remove the leaders before the attack, of course, but doing so during is likely to be only slightly trickier."

"Possibility? I think it will be a wonderful place. Though I'm sure we'll have to work at it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

*Gregor will give her a smile*

"My companions will be returning shortly. Thirwin is.... Interesting and very testy at night. I recommend only talking with him during the day. In the meantime Let's get some lunch and Ill sow you some of the temple. We may need to hunt. I'll check our food supply"

*note, Gregor will take her nowhere near Thirwin's experiments*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin will return in a few hours, and ask the elementals where Gregor is. Then head there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 am 
Missing Some Marbles

"Thirwin, Epsilon, this is Vorel. Vorel, if you will excuse Thirwin and I, we need to talk for bit. thank you."

Gregor will take Thirwin elsewhere leaving Epsilon to converse with her at his leisure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin will close his jaw, and head off with Gregor. When they are safely out of earshot, and thankfully, with foresight still up, he will ask.

"Who is she?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:23 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Apparently she is in the employ of the void that control the assasin's guild. I am hoping you know who they are and which of my agendas they are choosing to support. You should read this"

Gregor will hand Thirwin a letter.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 1618 Next