Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I will ask her." Stewart gets a far off look in his eyes as he murmurs, "The demon lord is gone and we are discussing who will go where next. Your company would be welcome. It sounds as if Thirwin and Gregor will be staying in the area while Luma and I hunt for Cass."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:10 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora fades into view as she steps into the door. Her face is mask-like and devoid of emotion, but it wouldn't just be simile to say that her eyes were smoldering coals. Fiery red flickers underneath the normal charcoal grey. Her voice is eerily uninflected as she speaks, "I've been listening in. My reasons for departing had little to do with presumed topic of discussion... As for where I will go I will decide when I hear what others are doing first before I make my decision." The conflicting impressions of seething rage and cold restraint are rather unnerving, almost unnatural...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:22 am 
Missing Some Marbles

"Unless Luma and Stewart are not going for Cass we've all made our decisions and I wish you luck wherever you go Aurora. Good Bye!!"

"Stewart, Luma And Kailyn,
Do any of you wish for Kailyn to join you in finding Cass?

Kailyn, do you wish to stay with me? Once we have your decisions figured out I have a lot of preparations to make. I would find your continued help beneficial and i just like your company. It is a matter of what you want and if we need to stay in regular contact."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:07 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin puts down his dagger, and incants a quick spell. In a glimmer, a note appears in his hand. He walks over to Aurora and offers it with both hands, head bowed in a formal manner.

Assuming she doesn't blast him for it, he looks up. His eyes narrow, lacking the literal fire of Aurora's, but no less piercing. "I am sorry for my actions."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:05 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"That would be Kailyn's decision, I believe. I have no objection to her coming with." Stewart then turns to eye Thirwin's note curiously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:31 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora quickly reads the note and tucks it into a pocket. If anything, she seems a bit warier of Thirwin, though perhaps maybe (possibly?) a bit less overtly hostile. It's rather hard to tell, the mask remains uncracked and any guesses are fragmentary wisps at best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:58 pm 
Lunatic

"Epsilon, I want to talk to you in the morning." The tone is about halfway between an order and an observation. "Now if everyone will excuse me, I need rest." Without asking for the sun symbol back he heads to some nearby room to set up a bedroll. He does pick up his dagger on the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:57 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I don't feel much like setting out for Cass in the middle of the night, so I guess now's a good a time as any to make camp." Stewart begins looking around for a quiet corner of his own, although one of his ears twist around to continue listening to the group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 am 
Lunatic

In the morning, (Unless people want to do things that night), Thirwin asks Epsilon if he'll stay. Citing a request for help finishing the deal with the Phylactery and that Gregor was hoping to talk to him.

Thirwin is noticeably in a better mood in the morning, or perhaps it's the lack of dark energies running through his veins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:43 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

*gregor will pick up thirwin's dagger and hold it out to him hilt out*

"Okay everyone coming with me, lets let Luma, stewart and aurora prepare and go into the next room to plan. I've made breakfast."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21 Next