Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:46 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The trip south is, for a time, uneventful, and soon enough you're at the top of the pass looking down at the city of Greenspring. The Eye points dead ahead, down the mountain slope and towards the city.

Last edited by Wyvern on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 am 
Lunatic

Maya: "The source is in the city. Fierce, Fang, I want you to patrol the area outside. I'm going to go in and find out what this is all about. Englesworth, you're with me."

Fang growling slightly: "How fun, we get to sit around again."

Fierce: "How about I teach you more about the great spirits?"

Fang: "I'm going hunting." He stalks off annoyed.

Fierce sighing: "I'll take care of him."

With that Maya and Englesworth head to the city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

On your way down, Sir Englesworth tells you about the culture and history of Greenspring, with a particular focus on what sorts of action might get you in trouble, with the law, or with other factions.

About half-way down the mountain slope, it becomes clear that the Eye is not actually pointing at the city - it is pointing under the city. Or perhaps at something far underground and far beyond the city; there's still no indication of range.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:54 am 
Lunatic

As they're walking Maya stops suddenly, with a very perplexed look on her face she turns to Englesworth: "Does this city have an undercity?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:00 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"I know there are a few levels of underground waterways - something the Ganarth Wizard's College had constructed. Why?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:07 pm 
Lunatic

Maya: "Because that's where we're going. Is there a way in without entering the city itself?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"I believe so, but I don't know where to look for it. For that matter, I don't know where any of the entrances in the city are, either. Simple enough to find out once we get there, but it may still take a few hours."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:40 pm 
Lunatic

Maya nods and howls for Fierce and Fang to come to her. Once they are within telepathic range she tells them to look around the outskirts to the village for an entrance to the underground waterways. If they find them they are to howl for her. She informs them that Englesworth and her will be seeing what they can find out in the city itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:10 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Oh, and one more question before we actually arrive - how stealthy do we want to be? Your current appearance is... rather noticeable, and there might be some value to not giving whoever we're looking for free notice of our presence before we can find them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:13 pm 
Lunatic

Maya: "Who we're looking for I don't even know. Maybe my appearance will draw them out so they'll find me."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next