07.08j: Cavern Tour

The goings on of courts
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.08j: Cavern Tour

Post by The Raven »

"Aha, so they went in this way” states an unfortunately familiar voice. A large raven wearing a miniature gray deerstalker (aka a Sherlock Holmes hat) lands near the entrance (on the outside of the 'building', not the inside!)

He adds to no one in particular (And certainly not any NPCs! They're not important enough to learn the results of his top-notch investigation!) "So let's just update off the timeline here..." Raven starts flipping through pages in a notepad(With his beak, obviously)... "First there was a trip into a drab-looking but somewhat intriguing library, then, or perhaps slightly before, an encounter with a very difficult to interview orc. He bit his tongue or something... something about moss beating full punches, and handmaiden ridges, it wasn't exactly clear (A note here: 'orcs are bad at charades'). Then a very delicious lunch break (this page appears to have some honey on it, and a drawing of a coin labeled 'exhibit c'.) And then there was a secret meeting which my investigation has not revealed the topic of... perhaps forge-related, or a lunch date? So let's case the building to see if there are any further clues..."

The Raven surveys his surroundings, and then looks quite disappointed. "Oh dear, it seems that I’ve caught up. Hello to both of you.”
Last edited by The Raven on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

Aibne holds his hand up and blinks, but is unable to put words in any actual meaningful way. He looks helplessly at Alys, and shrugs a little, before frowning. "Um..." He muses a little, flexing his claws, as if counting. "I think the tournament might be started, if you wanted to go see the shield wall, Alys?" he says instead of replying to the Raven, utterly flabbergasted.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

"Not a bad idea," Alys replies to Aibne.

Then she turns to the Raven. "Would you care to accompany us, or are you having too much fun trying to deduce that I am simply spending my time learning about Ht'gon and its people?"
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Well, the fun has ended now that I've caught up." The Raven then answers, "It's both fun and a good mental workout. I suppose now I will accompany you. I had planned on going to the tournament at some point anyways."
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

((Apologies for the long absence, GM and Wyvern both knew, but I am more or less back now. Family emergency (everything worked out wonderfully, all things considered) and then BlizzCon, then it took a day or two to start paying attention again. >-> ))

Asai rounds a corner (indoors, outdoors, whocaresdoors...), long tail curled up over her back and dangling a bundle of scrolls and a few books all strapped together. It looks rather awkward and heavy for such a means of carrying, but the feline librarian doesn't seem particularly bothered. "Ah good," she says, seeing everyone all back in one location again, "right on time, no less...*" She swings the bundle out sideways and sets it down on what appears to be empty air; the second she lets go it vanishes with a faint *pop*ing noise. "Shall we, then?"

(*Up to the individual whether this is taken as handwaving or genuine. :lol: )
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys nods, and heads back towards the surface and the waiting festivities.