07.07e: Seating Area

The goings on of courts
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: 07.07e: Seating Area

Post by Wyvern »

Alys stands up and starts to move towards the apparently acid elemental - those nearby her will note that she's started radiating heat like a furnace, and her hair seems to be flickering a bit, as if it isn't quite sure whether it's hair or white flames...

But both effects die down fast once it's clear that her intervention isn't necessary. She looks at the gate with unconcealed curiosity... but then shakes her head, muttering "Not really involved... and someone needs to stay here in case anything else goes wrong..."
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

Asai turns briefly to Solten, commenting, "I'd say we've got to stop meeting like this except it seems to be the introductions that are the problem... Perhaps next time we meet we should simply skip those?" A flicker of sharp teeth in a grin and then she trots across the floor, gently chivvying her captive's bubble in front of her as she heads towards the gate.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall hesitates for a second, sighs and follow through the gate.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Updated link to where the gate ends up.
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

Solten, not having any ideas at hand for how to deal with a water creature that disolves metal, instead takes a defensive stance and watches for signs of anything he can deal with. The whole time grumbling about this festival and it's unexpected adventures.

After the action dies down and Asai heads toward the gate, he responds "Yes, perhaps we should." He hesitates a moment, then with a sigh and a curse runs toward the gate as well.
Solten
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

As Solten runs past her, Alys says, "Ah, I was hoping to talk about..." her eyes flick towards Kizak for a moment. Then she asks, Solten's card appearing in her hand as if by magic, "Do you mind if I call you?"
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

"Ice," Renny says to Priscilla with a wink. And goes back to the Dance 2 thread...
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

(OOC: While fun things like comments about getting her number would be great, there's sadly no IC time for that.)

Solten calls back "Sure, just not too late tonight!" as he dashes into the portal to catch up with the group.
Solten
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

OCC: Sorry, got this running through my head and just had to share. "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my card, trump me maybe?"

Wow, a pop culture reference from me that isn't 20 years out of date. LOL
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

(OOC: When I first mentioned it to Wyvern, I said "Well, I'd make a comment about getting Alys' number, but that's already been dealt with." And totally didn't realize my pun... We should stop there, though, unless we want to make a silly OOC post on the subject :P)
Solten