The Fiefdom of Totenstadt

Rumor and discourse among the court of Rochester
Forum rules
If your username is not your character name, sign your posts.
Kristoff
Mostly Sane

Re: The Fiefdom of Totenstadt

Post by Kristoff »

Lenny, the reason we need your arm is the same reason you can't go down there. The rats want you dead. As I stated before you've done a service for Totenstadt and you may call upon the Nosferatu whenever you require assistance. Going into Totenstadt, however, would undermine all my efforts to keep the rats from using you as a 3 metre-tall puppet. Once we've come to an arragement that doesn't involve you being regularly mutilated or strewn about the floors of Totenstadt we can discuss the matter further.

On a seperate note, Ihsan, tell the tree-hugger to put out milk for the rats.

Viele Grusse,

Kristoff Kliene
Steward of Totenstadt
Warden of the Unwanted
Colin
Mostly Sane

Post by Colin »

The Fiefdom of Totenstadt is my territory. No kindred save myself and those that I determine shall be allowed within it's confines, on pain of final death. There will be no further arguments broached about it's accessibility. None save myself may grant passage through Totenstadt.

-Ihsan
Nosferatu Primogen, Father and Hierophant of the Crone, Hound of Rochester
Colin
Mostly Sane

Post by Colin »

As a general warning - the rats have been run out of Totenstadt by an outside force. I would advise any and all area kindred to be cautious in feeding and to stay clear of any kine acting more strangely than normal.

-Ihsan,
Nosferatu Priscus, Hound of Rochester, Father and Hierophant of the Crone