07.03a: Catchup Mountain

The goings on of courts
Draylen
Lunatic

07.03a: Catchup Mountain

Post by Draylen »

Aibne rushes towards the gates, having changed into more comfortable clothing befitting a battle-hardened soldier. He slows, smoothing his kilt a little as he approaches them, nodding at the two guards. "Narkt, Greth, how fares? It's nice to see you again. I seek the lady Morgana and her company; might you know where I might find them?"
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.03a: Catchup Mountain

Post by The Raven »

The large raven perched on top of the gates is feeling particularly helpful. "I think I should be able to catch up to them" he states.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

The guard orc starts at the large raven nearby. "Uh. black bird!" He blinks... "Raven?" He asks, weapons at ready, just in case.
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Why yes, I am a Raven. Don't mind me." The Raven mentions casually. "Morganna did technically invite me, I had a look around the fort." Looking towards Aibne "Morgana was giving a tour or something so we should be able to catch up fairly easily..."
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

"Ah, excellent," Aibne says, nodding a little. He smoothes out his uniform again, self consciously. "Just a tour of the place in general? Any guesses where they might end up?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

The 3 dozen armed orcs with crossbows pointed at the Raven finally stand down.

Narkt will shrug. "I think she was going to present some new amberites to the group of us. I managed to get guard duty instead. I mean, who wants to see the new nobility? They all look the same stepping on you." He grumbles. "At least Morgana lets us be. I'm not sure I trust anyone else. What if they depose her, they looked... disturbingly human and elven."

(OOC: Aibne would know the only place to do a presentation like that is the throne room.)
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Now, I wouldn't worry too much about anyone deposing Morgana, very few of the nobles seem to have both the power and the motivation to do such a thing. Though a few of those elves looked pretty sketchy... I don't remember there being any human nobles around. Well, anyone more human than me at least."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Narkt will explain, "There was the half-elf female, part drow, and the... warrior lady. She looked human, might be a werewolf or something. Berserker or what-not. But still a bit human." He is lucky Alys can't hear him say this. He doesn't know how lucky he is.
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

"Alys? She looked like more of a kitty then a wolf to me... Though I admit it's only a theory at this point. Well, regardless... Aibne, i believe we had a tour to catch up to."

With that, Raven shall lead Aibne to the tour.