07.02: Moonlight Tea

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

07.02: Moonlight Tea

Post by Joshua »

(Continues mostly from here.)

The highest point in Tir-Na Nog'th is currently home to Dworkin settled into a cozy chair and having tea. The observatory tower is lit by a few candles and strong moonlight as it overlooks the rest of the floating castle. To one side is a telescope that is aimed at the stars. There is a fireplace, but the fire is very low. Despite all the openings around the room, it is warm, heat kept inside by some enchantment. Access is through a spiral staircase that comes up through the center of the room. The aroma of various tea is strong, a mixture of green and black.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.02: Moonlight Tea

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Voices drift up from the stairwell as Lyra and Rasanam make their way to the tower. "This place is really amazing!" The two emerge from the spiral staircase and Lyra naturally gravitates towards a window to take in the view. Noticing Dworkin there however, she turns to him and curtsies. "Thank you for the invitation, sir."

(OOC: Not sure if Asai is following or not, just posted to keep things moving.)
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin will shake his head. "Not at all. And yes, it is an interesting place. One I had not intended." He will gleefully mix up a batch of tea, manually combining verious leaves and flavor in a relatively accurate guess as to the type of tea you would both enjoy. "So... you wished to see me?"
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Not intended? This room in particular, or...?"

Rasanam looks around curiously, gravitating almost immediately to the telescope.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

"Yes, sir. Well, there are a few things I've been wondering since we arrived. Going back to visit our home came up a few times this evening and now with these decks, I believe that should be fairly easy to accomplish. But you had mentioned placing time on hold back there while Rasanam and I were gone and noone was quite sure what using Trump to go there would do to that situation. Alys in particular was interested in seeing our home and I had been thinking that there may be a few people there that could help us establish Amber if they were to come back with us."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"When one makes a lake, the reflection isn't always expected." Dworkin will observe, handing you both a cup of tea. "And I didn't really stop time, but it'll be closer to three or four days when you return. It has a control room, if you wish to adjust, I left a trump to it."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"A control room?" Rasanam looks up from the telescope. "How does that even work?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Dworkin blinks, then repeats, "I left a trump to it... Maybe you should ask the current operator?"
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

"Current Operator? You're talking about the Chessboard aren't you? And Nathrezell...is he the operator? Who is he exactly?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Dwokin blinks. "Isn't that his place?" He answers.

"Was that all you were curious about?" He will take another cup of tea for himself and offer more to both of you if desired.