hi there

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Re: hi there

Post by cwalters87 »

i was just wondering, are there any special requirements for Character developement? Such as XP or Disciplines. I am sure this is explained somewhere but i cant brain today... I has the dumb...
Curtis Walters
(Soon to be New to Rochester from KCMO)
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Not really... If you'd liek to see what's in teh area we have pages describing the local cities.

You currently start with 40 xp (instead of the normal 35xp).

For disciplines: In clans have no restriction, your first out of clan (which can be taken from your base 3 disciplines) there is no issue with.

For each out of clan discipline dot after the first, you should take either a boon or other minor flaw to represent what you had to do to trade for it.

If you start as a bloodline, you need to have BP 2, and it does cost you 8 xp or a permanent dot of willpower.

A ghoul is simply a retainer. However, for each ghoul you have you are down one temporary willpower per month.

That's about it. If you have any questions, let us know.
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Post by cwalters87 »

ok i will work on the background and character and send it to you on here. I am going to be coming to Rochester During September the 7th to the 21st to check out the area and a couple other things to see if the move is right for me. I hope there is a game within this period so i can come and check out the group and i can meet you guys and gals, as long as that is kosher with you all.
Curtis Walters
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Our next game is September 12th. Feel free to stop by. Directions are on the main page, and if you need more detailed directions, let us know.
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Post by cwalters87 »

What time does the event start and how late does it go?
Curtis Walters
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

I tend to be there around 7-ish, Brian usually gets there between 7 and 7:30. We like to start at 7:30, but realistically, it starts at a bit after 8 most times. (although, if you want to run a character past us, showing up early is the way to go.)

We tend to wrap up around midnight, occasionally we have run as late as 1, but that's fairly rare.

hope that answers your question.