Schedule & posting rate

For Out Of Character Commentary & Shenanigans

Moderator: Wyvern

Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Schedule & posting rate

Post by Wyvern »

So I think it's pretty clear by now that my original notion of awarding fate points to people for late GM posting is not accomplishing what I'd hoped.

I am, therefore, going to try something different: scheduling when I'm going to post, on the theory that maybe if I've got specific chunks of time blocked out for that I'll actually spend that time as planned.

The current planned schedule, then: Monday night, Wednesday night, and hopefully at least once more in a given week, perhaps Saturdayish. If there's stuff I can respond to at those times, I'll aim to do so then.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: Schedule & posting rate

Post by Wyvern »

Current status of experiment: I foolishly left FTL running, thinking "Oh, I'll just let my characters gain some skill points in the background while I work on posts." Then ADD happened and I spent the rest of the day playing FTL instead of posting. Very annoying when you -want- to focus on something and your brain goes "nope, you're paying attention to this other thing instead."

Well, add that to the list of things not to do.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Experiment status: Success! Technically. ...I should go to bed now.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

...Or maybe it's just Saturdays that don't work for me. >.<
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Current status: arg. Work ran over, and when I got home I had zero interest in anything think-y. Will try to get posts up tomorrow evening, but I expect to be busy then - if not, scheduling posting for Friday this week.

Also, changing Saturday schedule to "tentative", based on prior evidence.