Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 pm 
Needs a Guide

"Sure, you can sit down." Glancing at the obviously-very-heavy backback, he adds "Judging by your luggage, I can only guess that the interdimensional anomoly was related to you." At this point, it is easy to see that Francis very much wants to see how Kaelyn was built, but is too polite to ask. "Feel free to order anything, if you are hungry from your trip. Are you here for the exhibition?" (Francis had ordered a water earlier)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:22 am 
Lunatic

She sits. "Interdimensional what? Oh yeah that. Um..." thinks for a second then nods enthusiastically. "Yep that was me... um... If I may ask. Where am I and what is this exhibition you are talking about? Oh and I'd like mac and cheese, do they have mac and cheese? And um... Why are you looking at me like that? Do you like my dress or something?" Looks down at herself. "It is pretty but not my prettiest... Oh poo I think I left that at home." Pouts and sighs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:59 pm 
Lunatic

Nikasi wanders over with a small tray containing two bowls and a drink. "Funny thing, that, I ordered noodles with fire-cheese sauce and they gave me mac & cheese instead." She cocks her head at Kaelyn, a startlingly bird-like movement. "Would you like it instead? They gave it to me on the house and cooked up my actual order remarkably quickly..." One finger points at a bowl filled with noodles smothered in a red-orange cheese sauce that seems to be emitting faint tendrils of smoke...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm 
Lunatic

Looks at the bowls curiously, eyes wide. "Oooooh, what's fire-cheese sauce?" sniffing inquisitively. "Hi I'm Kaelyn, thank you very much miss." smiling in a very warm and friendly manner taking the bowl of mac and cheese and eyeing the bowl of noodles with fire-cheese sauce as she does.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:52 pm 
Needs a Guide

"Sure, its saves me the trouble of ordering it, miss..." Francis trails off, as if a name was supposed to end the sentence if he knew what it was.

Back to Kaelyn:
"Your dress is plenty pretty enough, Kaelyn. I'd be happy to show you around the exhibition sometime. I had planned on checking the displays out later anyways. Of course, there isn't much going on right now, but there are still a couple of interesting projects already on display."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm 
Lunatic

*pokes the sleeping Francis* "His battery isn't very good, maybe he needs an upgrade." Turns to Nikasi. "Do you know how to upgrade him? He seems to need a reboot or something."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 pm 
Lunatic

"Ah... Most places generally don't specialize in upgrading organic peoples. Chalkon does that, but it's expensive and I'm not entirely sure if abruptly falling asleep like that is something their arts could readily handle."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:15 pm 
Lunatic

"He's organic?" Looking completely surprised. "But people sleep in beds, they don't just fall asleep at tables. Are you sure he's organic? Is he dying? Is he sick? My father fell asleep away from his bed once... he never woke up again." Looks really sad tearing up slightly. "Please don't die mister, you're supposed to show me around. Don't let him die miss, I don't want him to die. He's been nice to me."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm 
Lunatic

"He seems so at least and I've more reason to believe he is than he isn't. Could be wrong though, would hardly be the first time. As for falling asleep, maybe the part of him that gets sleepy got old before the rest of him, or maybe it didn't get old with him. Babies and old folk sleep more and at odd times, after all..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 pm 
Needs a Guide

Shortly thereafter, Francis awakens. "Sorry about that. I assure you I'm not ill or anything."
"Oh, yes, I was going to show you around the exhibition. There's not much up right now, but I could at least show you my demonstration and whatever else we happen to see on the way."

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next