Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:22 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"I seek Ms. Lauren Greywind," says Willoughby, with just a trace of a smile, "and I have been told that the swordsman Twill might have information regarding her whereabouts."

He glances from Lauren to Twill, and back again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill does not move. Only a master swordsman -- or one experienced in fighting such -- would notice the subtle shifting of weight that is his equivalent to placing a hand on his sword.

"He might," he says breezily. "It really rather depends on who asks, and why."

Kitty jumps from his shoulder to examine Ametrine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:12 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Yay! Twill's a talking kitty!" says Ametrine. "And a monkey! This is the best kidnapping ever!" He tries to coax the monkey into playing with him, either by chasing her, or getting her to chase him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 pm 
Needs a Guide

Kitty happily engages Ametrine in a romping game of ruleless tag, though she will chitter angrily if he starts flying more than a foot above the ground.

"Oh?" says Twill. "Have I kidnapped you? It's been a while since I've done that, but I rather recalled it involving very slightly more effort."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:16 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Excuse my abruptness. My name is Mr. Willoughby, and I am the head butler of the Greywind estate. The Lady Greywind was informed some time ago that Ms. Lauren had been kidnapped, and I was dispatched to assist her." He turns towards the chromatikin, and bows deeply. "It is a great pleasure to see you again, Ms. Lauren."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:57 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Kidnapped, huh? Well, they tried, at least. Fortunately, Twill showed up about then."

"Where's Mother, though? They claimed they kidnapped her, instead - that's why I'm headed home."

(Just as an aside - Skirrik is not visibly present. Presumably he's around somewhere...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 pm 
Needs a Guide

Twill relaxes ever so slightly, though he is still ready to attack if necessary. "These gentlemen are known to you, then, m'Lady?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Yes. Er, well, Mr. Willoughby is. The dragon I don't know."

She turns to Ametrine and asks, "Who are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"I am glad, then. Thank you for your kind deeds, Mr. Twill, sir. You have been most helpful."

"When I saw her last, the Lady Eleanor had been summoned to the capital. She did not appear to be in any diffficulties at all, Ms. Lauren; I observed no kidnappers. I suppose it is possible that some untoward event has occurred in my absence."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:29 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"My draconic acquaintance goes by the name of 'Amertine'. I met him on the way here. He is quite young, and enjoys lemonade.

I do apologize for the tardiness of my arrival. I am not as quick as I once was."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next