Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:03 pm 
Lunatic

With a snarl of fury, Aurora sends a second fireball at the spirit. In a voice devoid of emotion in that peculiar way that warns of seething emotions lurking beneath the surface, she calls out to Luma, "I don't suppose you can do that location trick again?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:20 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Something lights up the the rain near Aurora - a brilliant burst of multicolored light, stretching from where Luma is standing, out towards where the Spirit was.

"No, I don't think I can," Luma answers a moment later.

The rain continues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:39 pm 
Lunatic

The grating sound that Aurora makes upon hearing this could be nothing other than a growl of rage, but it is not a sound one would expect coming from anything remotely human. "If we are still anywhere near each other when you can do that again, if ever, do let me know. I want that wizard, alive or dead."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:50 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The rain stops, as suddenly as it began. Except... wait... it's still raining just as heavily, just not over the airship. Lauren put up a wall of force over the area.

Luma nods. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that again - it requires some sort of tracks to start from. I guess it depends on what, if anything, he left inside."

The Spirit of Vengeance is nowhere in sight; either it decided to retreat, or it's still out of sight somewhere in the shrouding rain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well then, I guess we have to see what he left behind. Constructs, to me!" Stewart walks towards the back of the boat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:09 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Lauren drops the shield that was blocking access to the interior of the airship.

Stewart's constructs return to the deck - though it's clear they won't fit inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:40 pm 
Lunatic

The air around Aurora still shimmering as if with heat wave (in fact, her clothing dries out within seconds of the force wall above blocking off the rain) as she stalks towards the open doorway and looks in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:34 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The interior of the airship is mostly empty.

There is a teleportation circle, carefully inlaid in tiles on the floor. One of the tiles is prominently missing, though, rendering the device useless.

There is a throne, surrounded by odd devices in metal and gems - it looks like some sort of inside-out mechanical planetarium. Presumably this is the mechanism for controlling the vessel.

Venturing further into the airship, you can find bunks for the two gunners, as well as several unused bunks.
And last, there is a large storage area, containing only some basic food supplies.

The floor is hard wood throughout - except for some metal panels around the throne. Finding tracks of any sort in here seems unlikely.

End Chapter VII. Continued in Chapter IX.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 20