Meeting Before The Ball In Rebma

Random discussion, related to the game, but not really of a rules nature.
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: Meeting Before The Ball In Rebma

Post by Joshua »

One compromise that Ossian will suggest, is giving her a partial deck. Perhaps with the major arcana (like Quin) who can contact other amberites as needed.
"Quite frankly, the idea any of you can assault my mind with these things is a little unsettling. I'd like to keep that list small."
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

I was going to suggest an even more partial deck, but Raven is in favor the major arcana only deck.
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

If we're going to give her a partial deck, it would make sense for Major Arcana+. I feel it's important for the Rulers to all have contact with each other if they need to, rather than relying on one of the Powers for that. She wouldn't necessarily need more than the rulers, though (but Aibne would probably offer her his card if she wanted it).
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Well, unless someone gives up their own cards, then it's up to Dworkin whether she gets any deck at all, whole or partial. Someone can pose the question to him and then the choice is his.
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

Actually, I would not be surprised if Dworkin's response is, "You think she should have some Trump cards? Make them yourself."

Which, if I spend Rasanam's next five points on improving trump artistry, should be doable. (Though that would be "lesser trump", but that should be fine for making her able to contact people that tend to stay in or near Amber - i.e. the lesser arcana.)
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

For future reference, the actual declaration was made here.