07.08h Guided by Goblins

The goings on of courts
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.08h Guided by Goblins

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Jiga seems flattered by the attention. "I believe she brought me here because she felt Amber needed more people ready and willing to help out all of the courts and not just one. I do still need to speak with her a bit though. Our interaction since I arrived here has been unfortunately quite limited. But assuming that she doesn't have a specific need for me, I think it'd be fun joining your group. Though I'm sure I'd require some extra training to get up to speed if I do sign on."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Perhaps," Rogbar will offer, "But we do have many junior members. I'm sure we can work something out." He will smile warmly at the tengu. "I am glad Roger's has been willing to show you around. I'd watch out, he's quite the ladies-man*." With a nod he will think. "There's plenty of time for preparations. We'll show you what's needed." he will wink. "Then, we'll have a nice break afterwards. There's another hot spring in our fort that's rather nice."
Lunatic

Jiga smiles. "You have your own hot springs? I'd be interested in checking them out later." With that, Jiga will chip in and help with all of the preparations.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Seems like a good place to wind down. Montage of preparations and early work details. Sound good? Can do the sping in another thread.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Agreed