07.08b: Skin Deep

The goings on of courts
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: 07.08b: Skin Deep

Post by Wyvern »

"Hello, Jiga," Alys says.* "We were just about to depart; is there something you need help with?"

_____
* They have actually met before, though it wasn't on-camera - Alys went with Lyra and Rasanam on their first return to their home shadow, and Jiga was one of the people brought back after that trip.
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

"Nothing in particular really. I was really just looking for someone around her I knew, if only in passing. If you're busy then I'll leave you all to your plans unless you think I could be of assistance. If not, perhaps we can meet up later when you return?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Almost on cue, a small-ish goblin (D&D style... Pathfinder I suppose.) with a large head, piranha mouth on a spindly body, wearing a cap with a feather in it will catch up. His diction is much more educated than he appears. "Jiga ,good to see you. Lieutenant Rogers here. I was going to show you around." He will take note of Aibne and the others. "Sir!" he will start to say, but catch himself before he actually salutes Aibne. "I mean, Hello Aibne. Don't worry, I'll introduce her to the company just fine*."
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: OKay Poke to bump this up. Also:
1) Lyra: Do you want Jiga to accompany them? If you do, we can always edit Jiga into the intro in the other thread, on teh off chance Aibne posts before you respond.
2) Aibne: Do you care? Post the trump out and let me know where you trump into.
3) I think that's it. Aly's doesn't care, just wants the thread moving.)
Draylen
Lunatic

Post by Draylen »

Aibne nods at the goblin, giving him a salute as well. "My apologies, Jiga, I'll catch up. But there's... A few things, that we need to do. Enjoy the tour of Ht'Gon! Rogers can direct you to Master's hangouts, if he's in the city at all, you'll be able to find him." The bear smiles a little, shaking his head slightly, before pulling out his deck again. He swallows thickly. "Well... better now than never," he says, fishing out a card and putting the deck away. He looks around, and motions for Alys and Priscilla to follow.

(To be continued in 07.08[letter]: Gated Landscapes!)