07.07c Underwater Ball (Seating Area)

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

07.07c Underwater Ball (Seating Area)

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam heads over to where Harrune has taken a seat. ((From here.))

"Were we still planning on making that announcement about Ashara? Just figured I'd ask, since if so, that would go a long way to support your statement of not seizing personal power..."
Last edited by Rasanam on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
misfit
Raving Mad

Re: 07.07c Underwater Ball (Seating Area)

Post by misfit »

"Well I for one still support Ashara. That was one reason for my declaration. It gives me power here to do so. ...or at least it should. We also have two new Amberites in Rebma, and I know nothing of them. Who can say what they have in mind? Will they take that announcement as a challenge to their new-found status? Will it create a rift between them and the rest of us? Should we take that risk any?"

"I'm sorry my friend. You recall what's it like to walk the Pattern. I'm tired and am still sorting the import of the visions I have seen. It can be rather...intense. If you wish to go ahead with the announcement then I will gladly stand with you."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Then I think that's still a good idea. Let me go find Morgana - I want both of you behind me when I make that declaration." Rasanam looks around for the ogre(s), and then heads that direction.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Morgana and Grind are also in the seating area. MOrgana will look up from her tea, while Grind looks very uncomfortable with the delicate coral tea-cup and biscuits (English cookie-crackers)...

Morgana will look up. "Harrune, I hope things are well, I am glad your experiment ended successfully. But, what now?"
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Now," Rasanam says, "We go declare official support for Ashara, unless she has decided that's no longer a good idea." He offers Harrune a hand to help the exhausted Cani stand up.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Morgana will nod. "Is there anyone from Amber here? that would be helpful." (OOC: There isn't any PC... but Oberon is here and can be waved over.)

Beyond that... perhaps move to the thread made for this?
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

Asai will wander up* before the group can make its way over to Ashara and pointedly offer Harrune a lightly steaming cup. It's nearly brimful of what looks to be some sort of tea, and despite 'soothingly invigorating' not being a proper smell it still smells exactly like that**. "And here I thought cats were supposed to be the more impulsive sorts," she comments, with a wry smile.

(*Precisely where she wanders up from, and where she'd wandered off to, is unclear. She's a cat; they randomly and inexplicably vanish and reappear, everyone knows that... ((There wasn't anything that really seemed appropriate for her to nose in on, so I figure she got bored of dancing and went and curled up atop a wall fixture or something to spectate and stare mysteriously at random spots on random walls.)) )
(**It's mostly just ordinary tea, of some variety that Asai figures/knows Harrune will enjoy, but with a bit of a magical pick-me-up added. Nothing fancy or particularly strong, just enough to blow a bit of the dust off without causing the jitters or anything unseemingly like that. Kind of like the magical equivalent of a five-minute power nap.)
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Harrune sips his tea. "Thank you Asai. Yes, Cani can be impulsive too. We tend to settle down with age though. Give me a few decades and we'll see how that works out."

Harrune will flag down Oberon and any other Amberites who were at the meeting and head back over to talk to Ashara and Ossian.