07.06m: Wallflowers

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.06m: Wallflowers

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam looks up from his drawing with a puzzled expression. "Now why would that be? You've certainly given me no cause for hostility..."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin sighs. "He really hasn't explained how higher powers work, has he?" He shakes his head. "I'm not sure I should. I mean, if he hasn't told you, perhaps he wishes you to find these things without prejudice. It is possible he left the epoch old teachings of his home because he found them too rooted in dogma." Odin will shrug. "Think about it tonight, if you still wish me to tell you tomorrow, and Dworkin's announcement tonight hasn't made that forbidden, I am willing to trade cultural information."
Krajk
Needs a Guide

Post by Krajk »

"I've found ignorance is wont to breed prejudice, not prevent it," Krajk says sourly. "Then again, prejudiced people often want to inflict their ignorance on others and that does make for employment opportunities. Still would rather see both gone though, those sorts of jobs tend to be so messy and so... petty." While the implications of 'messy' are fairly clear (namely, the body count and so forth), what isn't clear is which of the two seems to irritate him more...
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

One Dworkin finishes his announcement, Lyra looks around with a mixture of concern/curiosity to see who is missing or most recently arrived/returned to the ball. "Three people walked the pattern?" She picks out a few likely candidates, including Krajk and makes mental note of them. Returning to Odin's last statement she says, "He hasn't explained higher powers really, no. Some of us have some basic knowledge of Chaos but certainly didn't expect an emissary. There will certainly be a number of us that would like to meet and hear what you have to say. I'm not sure how much information we have to trade what would be of value to you."
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

"Hm," Rasanam comments, after listening to both Dworkin and Harrune. "One moment..." he comments, and heads off to talk to Harrune.
Last edited by Rasanam on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin will nod. "Well, tomorrow then. It's late, and it's unlikely to make a huge difference. As he said, none of my ... clan... has encountered this pattern before. So, I have no idea what it can do. I'd like to see. I can't demonstrate the power Dworkin stole, but I can attempt to describe some of it."