07.04e: The Wander Inn

The goings on of courts
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.04e: The Wander Inn

Post by The Raven »

The Raven has finished his food and is ready to resume the tour (he probably took a bit longer than everyone else, he's a bit of a nibbler.)
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Lyra raises an eyebrow slightly at Krajk's comment but otherwise doesn't react. Standing, she takes Rasanam's arm in hers. "There's a few more places I can show you on our way to the bay. As Rasanam said we were planning on touring Rebma but not via the air-breathing route. Rasanam does have some extra magic prepared if any of you would care to join us." Turning to Krajk she says, "of course if you'd rather skip the underwater tour, I can amend my plans to accommodate your wishes."
Krajk
Needs a Guide

Post by Krajk »

"I see no particular reason to disrupt your intended tour on my behalf. The sea's as much my home as the land, and I once spent three months without ever seeing the surface while on a bodyguard contract for a triton merchant several years back."
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

Benabik will remain after the tour leaves, nursing one last ale and tipping the entertainer in a small variety of coin (well, but not terribly extravagantly.) He leaves a similar tip for the waitress, but leaves a small bundle at the bar instead of using coin for his tab. "The trip back was somewhat rough. Let me know if there's any problems."

From the inn, he returns to the castle to refresh himself before the ball.
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam departs without further comment.

Fjolnir, on the other hand, sticks around, perhaps talking a bit further with Aibne... and definitely following Benabik when he leaves. ((His intent is to, once a reasonable degree of privacy has been acquired, explain Trump to Benabik if such explanation proves to be necessary. If we want to actually run that scene, we should probably take it to a new thread.))
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

((I see no need to actually run it as a full scene, less there's something more than some back and forth on how a bit of magic works. Benabik is not unfamiliar with Trump, but he obviously knows it as an abstract concept and form of enchantment than the practicalities of using it as a tool. ))
Rasanam
Lunatic

Post by Rasanam »

((Well, there is the fact that Fjolnir would insist that it's not magic... and, if asked for an explanation, tell you that he really doesn't understand that part and you should probably talk to Rasanam or Dworkin instead. He knows how to use Trump, at least for the basics of communication / transportation, but knows essentially nothing of the metaphysics behind it.))