07.04c: Meetings and Reflections

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.04c: Meetings and Reflections

Post by Rasanam »

Rasanam, having heard this part before, will excuse himself, step out onto the balcony, and fly off.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Darnell will mention, "These trump decks can be used to get to Amber in a hurry. I am sure Dworkin can track them, but keep an eye on your deck."
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

"Oh, right, that reminds me - Trump is not something they have, or will know about. The longer we can keep that advantage, the better."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Thank you Lady Alys. That is a good idea. Also best to keep a surprise or two in store. And thank you for the information. That will be very useful. You have given me much to think about...which seems to be the theme of this festival. If things continue at this pace my head my explode before it is over."

"Seriously though, at some point we should get the Amberites together to discuss defenses for Amber. It sounds as though the cornerstone of that should be making sure that there are a minimum number of us here at any given time as we will be the best defense. We should be able to work that out easily enough, and with Trump it is easier to call in reinforcements at need."

"Does anyone have anything else to add?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Darnell and Ossian shake their heads.
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

"I doubt there is any need to disrupt things on an immediate basis in search of answers, but something else to keep in mind would be corroboration. One source is better than none, but I would rather write a paper with multiple references to back each other up and I would rather build defenses based on multiple angles." Asai isn't pulling her punch as she says this, but neither is she trying to undermine what Alys has relayed - she's willing to bet that what has been said is the truth, inasmuch as Alys understands it*, but it is still only the one limited viewpoint. The feline is simply being a scholar, trying to dig deeper.

(*Yay high psyche?)
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys nods at the cat. "An excellent point - you should have a chance to question Odin this evening, and Dworkin ought to be at least physically capable of offering answers as well."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ossian will volunteer. "I'll speak to Odin. And figure out what he knows."