07.02: Moonlight Tea

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.02: Moonlight Tea

Post by Joshua »

"I don't see why it shouldn't. But, I can't test it." Dworkin says.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Well of course we can test it. We only need to wait...oh...fifty or sixty years. That should be long enough to see if I'm aging like a typical Cani. We have my family to compare me to. Or I suppose someone could go to a hyperfast time shadow and go through a century in a day...then we would know. Granted, now I have a family again I'm not ready to leave them for that long, so personally I'll see this as a lesson in patience. Unless of course someone else is willing to volunteer. Or perhaps Hren Tzen could answer that question. Maybe I should check on that next time I go back to the Tree."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"That's the other reason. You're already talking casually about spending time with gods. Now, if you will please excuse me.. I should start preparations for tomorrow." Dworkin will finish his tea... and stand up. "Krampus would have been fun, but probably best to save that for another time."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Of course. Thank you. You have been very helpful." Harrune will sit and contemplate what was said for about 10 minutes or so and then make his way back down to the gardens.