07.01h: The Seventh Winter (Fae-touched)

The goings on of courts
misfit
Raving Mad

Re: 07.01h: The Seventh Winter (Fae-touched)

Post by misfit »

"Aibne is one that I've only had a few words with...literally. I think he will need time to adjust to his situation here. I'm afraid he might go either way. He could become a great part of Amber, or turn against us all together depending on how he is treated."

"This Raven I haven't met at all yet, so he is a mystery to me. So is the orc over there...Carstin? ...Cam... Cameron! That was it. He was here so briefly that I barely said hello. Then he walked the Pattern and vanished. No one really got a chance to know him. Those are three big unknowns."

"I have talked some with Lyra and Rasanam. Both seem like good people. Hopefully their marriage helps to build a strong bridge between the two Courts."

"So many new faces, and Dworkin is up to something do doubt. It will be interesting indeed to see how it all plays out."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"I think Dworkin always seems to get new people at the start of the new year. Although, you're right it seems more this time." Ossian will nod. "Thank you for your council. Have you chosen where you will dine?"
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"I had been thinking of dining with Morgana, but that's hardly carved in stone. We can always catch up another time, and she generally doesn't like to feel too crowded. My options are still open."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Actually, there are a number of social climbers. Perhaps we could connect with some of the new merchants?" Ossian will mention, gesturing to the table with the Orrs. "I'm going to check on Asai before I sit down." He will smile. "Let me know if you have any need."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"Hmmm...I suppose there is wisdom in that. Ambition and money can be a dangerous combination. Always good to keep abreast of developments there. I will see what there is to see. Always good to see you. Enjoy dinner."

With that Harrune will turn off to go to a table full of NPCs.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ossian will seek out Asai by the fire.