07.01g: The Seventh Winter (Refreshments)

The goings on of courts
Rasanam
Lunatic

Re: 07.01g: The Seventh Winter (Refreshments)

Post by Rasanam »

"Well, if you're sure that's all..." Rasanam will actually depart at this point, heading towards Morgana's table.
Last edited by Rasanam on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

They are carrot cookies, if you're curious. The figure slips one under his scarf and looks at you quizzically. "I- don't have an invitation." He says.
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron leans down with a napkin to clean up any liquid that may have spilled, so he can converse with the hidden one a bit.

"It's okay, I was apparently invited and no one sent me an invitation. Why, may I ask, are you skulking around otherwise? I mean, you're in, and given how few people here know -me- it'd be hard to tell that you weren't another long lost cousin or something."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"I'm not real." He says, "You are... you can tell... if you look." He whimpers. "I know he can tell." The figure doesn't give any hint as to who 'he' might be, although Dworkin is a safe bet.

"I shouldn't be here, but it's the only way to see a pattern."
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron nods, gears turning in his mind. "Oh, I understand. I'm only... recently returned from a long journey, so a lot of this is still new to me. I should've figured there'd be some sort of.. difference. I'm not sure that there's a serious problem with -seeing- one."

He considers a little more then chuckles. "You can, however, find your way about pretty readily, so I imagine you know where Ht'gon is, yes? I have rooms there." He thinks for a moment, then reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small pocketwatch with the same insignia as on his vest.

"Tell them I gave you this so I could see you again, and we can talk there, with a little more privacy. In case I didn't mention, my name's Cameron."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

He will nod. holding and staring at your watch. "I-... Thank you." He will say before nodding. "I will be there. I'm Osmund."
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron smiles and nods, before extricating himself.

"I'm sure you will be. Now, I think I should consider keeping up appearances and mingle... Lady Morgana looks rather mobbed."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Osmund stays under the table, for now... and it looks like Aibne and the Raven are heading over.
The Raven
Missing Some Marbles

Post by The Raven »

The Raven, with Aibne in tow, arrives at the refreshments table and grabs two drinks. After passing one of them to Aibne, he turns toward Cameron.

"Greetings, Cameron. This here is Aibne, newest member of Ht'gon An-rit, and I am called Raven."

(Note: If he noticed Osmund or the under-table conversation, he isn't showing it.)
khadjair
Lunatic

Post by khadjair »

Cameron nods to both, taking a sip from a fluted glass that looks really delicate in his meaty hands.

"Ah, greetings. It's a pleasure to not be the only 'new' face here." He offers a hand for a shake.