07.07g: Workshop Outside Space

The goings on of courts
misfit
Raving Mad

Re: 07.07g: Workshop Outside Space

Post by misfit »

"Do not take my form either, lest I be forced to find some more...drastic...than a chair. In fact, I believe that I would take it as a personal affront if you were to impersonate any member of our court again."
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Post by coldcandor »

Solten will offer "I think it's a fair to say we are all in agreement on that point. I have to wonder at the purpose of this intrusion." He turns to Odin. "Your handler, you called it. Please explain."
Solten
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

That gets a small look of confusion form Odin, followed by, "A handler... Uh... He's here to make sure I don't switch sides and to report back to Chaos is I get killed. You know, standard diplomat stuff... which is why he's not supposed to enter Amber... so he can leave and report back if we fail to make contact."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall considers for a moment. "He could only know the third of those things without coming into Amber. If either of the other two happened he would only know that he had lost contact with you. And what if he had been slain, which could have happened earlier? ...Lord Odin, how many are there in your...retinue?"

As he speaks, his eyes start discretely scanning for anything we can use as a weapon should the need arise.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin will look at Dworkin. "Seriously? Nothing?" and roll his eyes. He will bite the side of his hand and blow into the cut. The blood will form into a small red-brown bird. "We have many ways. One every 36 hours."
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

During the discussion Asai has mostly been watching the captive Oagthach with the same sort of composed-but-wary gaze a cat safely out of reach might give a large and menacing hound, with periodic glances about the room. The blood-bird trick, however, gets her undivided attention.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"So, to answer, there's only the two of us. I suppose I could send the birds back home, but it's a fairly big distance." Odin sighs. "I don't think we're goign to get much from him on why he did it."
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

"I believe I understand. I apologize for wasting your time with my ignorance. I will leave this to my betters." Nuall gives a very significant look to Dworkin and Oberon. He will then return to his surreptitious analysis of implements of destruction.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin asks, "Seriously Dworkin, how can you handle having a court that doesn't understand such basic powers?"

Dworkin shrugs. "Shapeshifting isn't common here."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: I seriously thought that those who followed had something to say.)

Oberon growls, "I don't care how common it is. I don't like it. Can't you do something about it? Stop that kind of shapeshifting?"

Dworkin shakes his head. "Not really, but it's not like it fooled anyone. Maybe some people who hadn't met you, but that's all. And it can't fool the trump."

Oberon demands, "Still, what could have been so important that he' risk being found like this?"