07.07b: Dance Floor (Section 1)

The goings on of courts
Sadie
Lunatic

Re: 07.07b: Dance Floor (Section 1)

Post by Sadie »

Upon noticing Solten has gone though a portal or something looks over there and mutters. "He better be back in time for our walk..."

Then turns to Ashara. "Sole, Sole..." Rolls it off her tongue a bit. "I like both I think and both definitely have their place and times. Sole is more a casual friendly, and Solty is more for being seductive or cutesy depending on how it's said I think. Actually either can..." Shrugs. "I'll go with my instincts I suppose. Sooooo does the beautiful and enchanting Ashara have a someone special?"
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
Veyska
Lunatic

Post by Veyska »

(("Hey shoe-bottom!" lol))
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny wanders over, having safely (?) deposited the shaken Father-Confessor at a table. She heads over to Sadie and Ashara. "So, how's the dancing over here? I'm Renny," she says in a friendly fashion.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ashara will hesitate, embarrassed by Sadie's question... "No, no one special."

Ashara will acknowledge Renny. "If you want, I can let you two talk... I should make sure the situation earlier wasn't too terribly disruptive."
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

Offering her hand to Renny. "Shall we?" Smiles a heartwarming friendly smile tail wagging happily. "I'm Sadie, and it's a pleasure to meet you."
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

OOC: I keep on bouncing back and forth between interpretations: is Sadie offering to shake hands or to dance? Both? Also, Renny definitely wasn't trying to chase off Ashara...
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

OOC: Offering to dance, and I doubt you are chasing Ashara off so much as she's using the opportunity to escape as the topic turned to her personal life and I don't think she's quite comfortable with that yet. As for shaking hands in greeting, I could be wrong, but we're on the dance floor, I think that's done simply by entering the dance, keeping with the flow and saying hello.
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny clearly wasn't expecting that response, but is not taken aback. She gracefully leads Sadie into the dance.
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"Actually it is quite fortuitous that you made your way over here. After all these events run their course I intended a meeting with the highest member of each court. I mentioned this to Quin and you're name came up as one of the attendees to such a meeting. Would you be willing to attend?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

For the record, Ashara does actually go and make sure the patrons aren't overly upset. And supervise the cleaning up of the two frozen mini-elementals, and a few other actually important official things.