07.07b: Dance Floor (Section 1)

The goings on of courts
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.07b: Dance Floor (Section 1)

Post by colomon »

"Yes," Renny replies, and ponders things while they dance on. "Does this mean Rebma finally has someone above Ruben?"
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"I'm ruler actually, but haven't yet figured the proper way to announce it formally. Any suggestions?"
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

"Congratulations!" Renny lights up with a happy grin. "Tonight would have been a good time to announce it, at least before so many people left." Renny ponders.
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"I... want to get a bit of a hang of things, there are several things I plan to come into play with the announcement, plus... I just had it sprung on me so..."
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

"No, no, that's perfectly understandable. How are you holding up to the news? I've been in a partial state of denial about being 'guide' for years, I think..."
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

"I'm a dog, until less than a week ago my home time, I didn't even have this form. In the time between then and now, I died came back met Nuall, Oberon and Solty, killed a dragon, got burned to a crisp and "died" again, am now missing an eye, am in my first real relationship, and now I've become a Queen. I'm standing here, dancing with you, and having a pleasant conversation. I think I'm holding up pretty good. How about you?"
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

"Sounds like you've had quite a week! Mine was much more boring, though I did make a couple of nice hellrides and somehow got latched onto by a stalker." Renny gets a bit more serious. "Biggest thing was realizing there's an entire city that actually needs my advice and help."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

So, bad timing. There seems to be a minor scuffle off in the corner. (Alys was forced to the floor. It's not nearly as visible as the other incident.)

Also, Renny starts to feel the now-familiar sense of a trump contact. You felt this all day when passing back and forth between the shadow and the docks (dragging musketeers). Do you accept it?
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

Sadie is there and then she's not. If the dance demonstrated one thing earlier it's that Sadie can jump. Something she demonstrates again as in a mere moment she's lefty the dance floor and is now... Take it from here Josh.
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny accepts the trump call.

Edit: And starts running to the other scene. Should have read that one first, "minor scuffle" is a bit of an understatement!