Fading Away

Play by post Amber game, now in progress
coldcandor
Missing Some Marbles

Fading Away

Post by coldcandor »

So. I've had this tab open for weeks now, and have even stayed more or less up to date on reading. However, in what occasional free time I have, I just can't bring myself to get interested enough to make a post that would have any real meaning. This is not a criticism of the game or the characters, though I have stated that politics is very far from my preferred interests. Over the course of the last couple months, I have been steadily ramping up my participation in CrossFit at the gym, in turn eating even more time, and reducing time spent on games to compensate. But now that the spring is arriving, and house projects are going to come into play and the running season is gearing up, it's only going to get harder.

So, I think the best thing to do is stop hanging on by a thread (pun intended), and just declare that I can no longer actively participate. What this means for the character of Solten, I do not know, but other than the attachment to Sadie, he hasn't exactly done anything to significantly impact the world(s).

It has been fun, and I'm glad to have been talked into it in the first place.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Solten