Hello again friends!

Discussion about random stuff. Keep it vaguely PG-13, please.
BringMeThatHorizon
Needs a Guide

Hello again friends!

Post by BringMeThatHorizon »

So who has two thumbs and is using them to rapidly pick up the shattered pieces of their life? This trick right here. To state it all kind of basically, I live with two disabled elders and one of them is not doing so hot lately. We think it's just a new medication that's leaving them like they are, so we're going to get them to a neurologist and find a different medication for them. This semester kicked my ass five ways from friday and I've been drowning in stress and tests and assignments since my last post a few weeks back. I'm sorry to everyone that I've kept waiting, and I'm working on picking things back up.

Also I got into grad school, which is great- but I will NOT be able to handle it unless we get things settled where I'm at with the two of them. So it's all kind of up in the air until the fall. Anyway, I'm back and will be posting as much as possible- I apologize for the inconvenience to Lyra, Alys, and Quinn.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Re: Hello again friends!

Post by Wyvern »

Welcome back! Best of luck with your medical situations, being able to go to the grad school you want to, etc.!

(Yes, I know I've said that over chat, but I figured I should leave a more permanent record of the appropriate well-wishes.)