||Welcome to the personal webpage of Robin Sanford, librarian. I received my masters degree at The University at Buffalo.
Below is a list of my courses in Library Science and links to assignments.
Courses I have completed:
- LIS505 - Introduction to Library and Information Studies
- LIS506 - Introduction to Information Technology
- LIS518 - Reference Sources and Services
- Pathfinder: Create a Pathfinder on a topic of personal interest
- LIS519 - Selection, Acquisition, and Management of Non-Book Materials
- Assignment: Write a review of a non-book item
- LIS562 - Networking Technologies
- LIS563 - Digital Libraries
- The Karpeles Digital Manuscript Library was published here. UB has taken that site down and the new owners do not appear to have migrated the library to their servers yet.
- LIS571 - Organization of Recorded Information
- Assignment 2: Creating a cataloging system for my personal collection
- LIS574 - Organization of Recorded Information 2
- LIS580 - Intellectual Freedom: Access to Resources and Services
- Assignment: Monitoring a talk show and recording persuasive techniques used
- Assignment: Entering a search term which might be used by a child into 5 search engines
- LIS583 - Public Libraries
- LIS585 - Management of Libraries and Information Agencies
- LIS598 - Directed Study (webmaster for the Library Student Journal)
- Responsible for HTML coding and making PDFs of all articles for the peer-reviewed student journal