hi there

Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

hi there

Post by cwalters87 »

My name is Curtis and i am going to be moving from Kansas City Missouri to Rochester in a little over a month and i have been searching for a new gaming group to join in the area. I am going to be moving to Oxford St. and i wanted to see if i could join in on the game out there. I have been LARPing for about 3 years now and i absolutely love it. If you guys want to know anything about me feel free and message me.
Curtis Walters
(Soon to be New to Rochester from KCMO)
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Re: hi there

Post by cwalters87 »

And as a subnote i would love to hear from the players in your group so that you guys can put a personality with a name. Here is the link to my fb. Feel free to add me and i am on there most nights so just drop a line. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
Curtis Walters
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Nice to meet you. We recently set up a facebook page for the LARP, so we'll drop you a line.
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

Hey. I just set up a Facebook group. Not a lot of people on it yet, but it's slowly growing. I'll be posting game nights and dunno what else over there.
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Post by cwalters87 »

about how many people do you have in your gaming group?
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Post by Benabik »

We have about a dozen players at game on a regular basis, but it's not always the same people every week.
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Post by cwalters87 »

fun times. Is there anything (clan/covenant) you guys are in short supply of or any that is maxed out?
Curtis Walters
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Well, we have a lot of Mehket, and a lot of Circle of the Crone (and a LOT of Mehket who are Circle of the Crone), but we are fairly balanced and nothing is currently capped. (No base clans or covenants are capped.) We'd prefer you made a base clan vampire, but that's merely a preference. Bloodlines do need approval (although most have been allowed).
Also, if you check out the Area Kindred section of the site as well as nearby cities, there are a number of potential sires, if you want a local tie.
cwalters87
Mostly Sane

Post by cwalters87 »

i have a character that i have been working on for about 6 months (the idea) based on characters in the Dark Hunter Series whom is Daeva Carthian.
Curtis Walters
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

After a little reading, (mostly the Wikipedia entry for Dark-hunters), it should fit the game. Brian (Benabik) would be the one approving it, he's the ST. If you need any help fitting it into the game, let me know. either PM me, or I can send you my e-mail address.