Discussion about the game: rules, character descriptions, questions, etc
Michael
Needs a Guide

Post by Michael »

Nice site, needs a bit more traffic though. Just so you know Brian my char. name is Sol not saul. and unless you make it a house rule spanding a will is +3 the +2 is the typo. will you guys be doing "write up's" on other citys besides buff. and syr.? but great site.
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Re: .....

Post by Benabik »

The number of people who visit my site isn't entirely under my control. :-D

Saul -> Sol fixed.

Willpower is +3 to a pull or +2 to a resistance trait (Stamina, Resolve, Composure, or Defense), as per TT WoD page 95.

We might add something for Ithaca, but that covers most of the kindred in Western NY. I think the only other city 'round these parts big enough to host more than a couple vampires is Binghamton, and it's a little further out than we were originally looking at.

If other cities come up a lot, then we may add a page with a couple paragraphs for each one. Also, if someone has a backstory from a place not mentioned on the site, feel free to invent something and run it past us.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Actually, I'm working on Ithaca at the moment. It's only in the preliminary planning, but involves three core vampires and a lot of vampires who just kind of show up occasionally for court.
Colin
Mostly Sane

Post by Colin »

Benabik wrote:if someone has a backstory from a place not mentioned on the site, feel free to invent something and run it past us.
I do...but it's Turkey and Ihsan hasn't been there since the Turkish Revolution...
Michael
Needs a Guide

Post by Michael »

Colin YOU are a turkey,
Colin
Mostly Sane

Post by Colin »

Michael wrote:Colin YOU are a turkey,
How very witty.
Michael