Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1518 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin blinks a little at that, "So, the sacrifice of innocents is acceptable to purge the faithful of another god. I will remember that."

Thirwin shrugs, "So, during the fight, the goal is to take out the ones that seem beyond redemption, you will have to find the barbarian and take him out. I'll deal with the leader. The wildcard is that hidden power. We should have a few days I'll try to contact it. It may have another option.

Oh, and for the crock, all we really need is enough livestock to sate it's hunger and it'll stop attacking."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:42 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Innocents?" Skirrik, who you would've sworn wasn't there a moment ago, blinks.

"Who in their fighting force is likely to be innocent?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm 
Lunatic

"The slaves used as a living shield. And those mutants who had no choice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"It comes down to this. In a one on one fight against the leader of Tycho's chosen either one of us may or may not win. The slaves are unlikely to breach the temple. We should be able to take the priests out from the back while the elementals deal with the mutants unfortunate enough to break through. As for the sacrifice of innocents I'll do my best to keep that to a minimum, but if I or you challenged the leader to one on one combat and lost that many more of them would die when the temple attack came because there would be one less of us to to take out the leaders during the attack. Plus, I honestly do not expect Tycho's priests to follow me just because i killed their leader. Feel about that how you want. Mercy is good, and I'll strive for it, but i will not let them in here again."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:25 pm 
Lunatic

"What you are saying is logical. The greater good would be searved by such an act."

Thirwin shrugs, "So, we do need to get a hold of that hidden power. I guess I'll just sen up a request to meet with it." he'll sigh, "I really wanted to help Epsilon finish up our project first."

"So, Skirrik, did you want to give Jenner a few lessons while I'm gone?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Skirrik shrugs. "I wouldn't have said that was high on my priority list... but I'm more or less done with exploring the swamp for now, so I suppose it'll keep me amused for a bit."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:31 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

OOC: This is a conditional post. If Gregor has anything further to add to the current conversation, this post will be deleted. If not, we can skip ahead to:

The next day, a few hours after Thirwin has departed on his second scouting expedition, one of the guardian elementals seeks out Gregor - informing him that there is a visitor, named "Vorel", who wishes to speak with him.

On the surface, Vorel is indeed perched on a chunk of ruined wall. "Ah, you must be Gregor! I have a letter for you." She holds out the letter: an unmarked envelope, sealed with what appears to have been a blank signet.

(Letter contents and details sent via PM. Again, if you have something more to add to the current conversation, feel free to ignore this information for the moment.)

Post subject: Okarthel
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:02 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

*Gregor's wings will give a slight up and down unconscious flex as he sees Vorel that first time.*

"Welcome to Okarthel Lady Vorel. It is not much...... yet."
*If she is holding out a hand Gregor will kiss it with a short bow, then take the letter. If not he will take the letter and read it*
*After reading the letter his wings will flex very agitatedly all the way out. Twice*

"This is welcome news, as well as bewildering. Some things about my life are beginning to make sense. Thank you and to what do I owe such support?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"The Guild?" She shrugs. "If you mean why are they supporting you... I have no idea. I'm not quite high enough ranked to be privy to the reasons for their political decisions, only the results."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"And you? What do you think of what I am trying to accomplish here? I am assuming you have been briefed?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 1518 Next