Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

[ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 620 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:44 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Well, the paladins probably has something to do with the fact that Tycho likes us going there... Which isn't exactly a happy thought, although I don't think I'm going to let missives from the insane god changes what I'm doing." Stewart picks up the second letter. "And I'd jump to conclusions and assume this was for one of us but, again, it's Tycho. I'll keep it with me in case we find her."

Stewart resumes his meal with an attitude that says nothing is bothering him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:12 pm 
Lunatic

"Supposedly, she was killed 25 years ago for being an evil cleric. I could see if her soul is still around." His voice is even, in that kind of way that makes you wonder. "Not sure which god she supposedly served."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:34 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Huh. Fascinating, but not exactly our problem." Stewart peers at the mail-lizard, apparently remembering his presence for the first time. He hands it the extra letter, saying "Here, this isn't mine."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:23 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The lizard looks at you. Then it finishes nibbling off the perimeter of the sandwich before taking the letter from you. It examines the letter carefully, shrugs, puts it back in the mail sack, and trots off, trailing breadcrumbs.

Not five seconds later, it comes into sight again from the other side of the clearing, still trailing crumbs from the rapidly diminishing sandwich. Its call of "Post!" is somewhat muffled by the food in its mouth, but still clearly recognizable.

Only a single letter is extracted from its pouch, this time, and once more it is placed on the table - though it's at the other end of the table, now, next to Aurora. The letter is still addressed to Lady Trillian Kodia, and is still sealed with Tycho's symbol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:52 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin will take the letter, "I'll handle this." He smiles at the lizard guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:14 pm 
Lunatic

"Ah... Handle how? All that we'd learn if you open the letter and it's not addressed to you, which I highly doubt it is given the gender, is that it wasn't addressed to you." Aurora stares at the letter, an odd expression on her face that refuses to be sorted into such simple categories as "curious" or "pensive" or "reflective." She continues in a faintly troubled tone, "If anything, it's likely addressed to me, unless Luma has a title somewhere of that sorts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin raises an eyebrow, "Why would it be addressed to you? You're not her daughter or anything are you?" He's got that tone that even he thinks what he's saying is absurd. "Still, I figured I'd just ask someone who'd know. But that will have to wait until night."

He shrugs, "My money is on her undead corpse being at the temple and this will let us get in. But that raises as many disturbing questions as it answers." he pauses, "How about fifty gold?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:27 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Wait until night?" Luma asks. "Why wait? It's only fifty feet that way," and she gestures off to one side.

The post-lizard, its job done, trots off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora stands up. "I've seen people lose memories from things far less traumatic than death. This is the second time something involving someone supposedly dead has surfaced around me in the last week and past a point several years ago I have no definitive memories whatsoever." She gestures towards the patch of "night" so indicated by Luma. "I've treed too many false trails to take that bet, but my curiosity always wishes me to see what's up the next tree however unlikely it is to hold what I seek."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:45 pm 
Lunatic

Thirwin shrugs, "Could be. Probably best if I ask by myself. I can just let out more of the rope and find my way back. If that's okay..." He asks not so much for permission, but assurance that ditching you won't get him stranded here.

[ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 620 Next