Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 811 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:58 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart will very carefully not rush in. No need to startle Luma, especially a Luma with unknown added abilities...

He'll clear his throat softly to draw attention to himself as he slowly enters the room, instead. "Yes, a kobold named Kiaskurro came to your aid and closed the worst of your wounds. How do you feel? And... what happened?" His last question is equal parts worry and curiosity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:00 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"I feel like I just lost a fight in the arena..." Luma carefully sits up, and takes a look at her injuries. "Except that if I got this badly hurt in the arena, it'd heal in a matter of minutes..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:56 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Hm. You got hit with much more than would ever be allowed in the arena. This happened in the city." Stewart raises his nose to peer at Luma through his glasses for a moment.

"Do you remember what happened? It's drawn a bit of attention." He frowns at an unpleasant memory.

Edit: Fixing to reflect reality. Heh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma looks away from you. "This... isn't something you want to be involved in. Just trust me on this... please?" She sighs, and adds more quietly, "Not that I want to be involved, either..."

She shakes her head as if to clear it, and then adds in a much more cheerful tone, "Hey! I still have a healing spell prepared."

The spell she casts is, indeed, the low-powered nature magic you would (previously, at least) have expected. Its healing effects are minor, but noticeable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I'm already involved. First, a new plane has appeared in the vicinity, and it doesn't look terribly pleasant. Secondly, the Queen appeared when I was finding out what exactly was going on at your house. She asked me politely to report in detail. And, finally, I'm curious." He grins, showing all too many teeth.

His smile turns less feral as he asks, "So are we going to work together, or am I going to just have to sneak around finding things out behind your back?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:35 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma laughs. "I doubt you'd have much luck at finding things out behind my back - unless you managed to find my mother, anyway. Still, the queen does represent a more immediate danger than this business, so I'll answer your questions to keep her off your back, at least."

She continues, apparently oblivious to the fact that she's somehow still healing at a visible rate. "The very simple version, then, to start with. You remember Hunger-In-Darkness? The displacer beast god? I was a follower of his right up until I discovered that there were other, better, choices. Apparently he wants me back."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"Hunger-in-Darkness is rather difficult to forget. Was that display him?" Stewart asks, peering at Luma through his glasses again. "You seem to have survived it... barely. But not unscathed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:10 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

"What display? I was asleep; I came to in His realm, knowing I was dreaming - but also knowing that whatever happened there was real. I ran, of course, not that it made any difference. And now I'm here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:32 am 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart frowns. "You're really unaware...?" He sighs. "We found you in a small crater. Your dream disrupted magic for some distance around your house. No doubt it was that that attracted the Queen's attention. Kiaskurro and I certainly noticed. And, finally, there's been some changes to Nemiriya's realm and I don't know if it's yours, Hunter's, or someone else entire."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Luma shrugs. "I don't know much about such things. All I..." She shudders, and adds with definite distaste "Now that I think about it, I somehow know where He is. But I don't have the right words to describe it. Not nearby, at least."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 811 Next