07.05b: Breakfast on the Waterfront

The goings on of courts
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Re: 07.05b: Breakfast on the Waterfront

Post by colomon »

"Magic." Renny winks. "I hope."

OOC: Renny is planning to use the card of her home Shadow, but only as a starting point. (Are there other place cards in there too?) Renny's basic notion is to hellride to an increasingly urban setting where she and Osmund are under attack by neer-do-wells, and keep on shifting until heroes come to rescue them. Admittedly that's sort of baking in the roughness of a hellride into her planning, I don't know if that's kosher or not. She's looking for people who know how to work in an urban environment (Amber tech level, not worrying about magic), who heroically lay themselves on the line to rescue people they don't know, are good at it, and are inclined to listen to Renny. Swashbuckling. Think D'Artagnon's musketeers, only 50% or more female.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: such horrible abuse of the rules is expected, and that will definitely work. You'll also get to see Osmund in action. I'll have to start a new thread.)
colomon
Missing Some Marbles

Post by colomon »

Renny pulls out her trump of her home, and carefully examines both sides of it.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

It takes a few minutes to get the right level of concentration. The card starts out cool, and gets downright cold as you focus on the picture. Eventually though, something breaks and the picture seems to appear around you, replacing the rest of the world.

Osmund holds your arm as you do this, not wanting to be left behind, and indeed he does come with you.

Continued in your home shadow.