07.03: Moonlight Tea

The goings on of courts
Brian C
Needs a Guide

Re: 07.03: Moonlight Tea

Post by Brian C »

"3 Options. We can go to the afterparty and dance, go for trip on a boat and look at the stars or get ourselves into trouble in the city. What's your style?"
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Stars?" Odin asks. "The rest can wait until tomorrow, I suppose. It was a long trip here."
Brian C
Needs a Guide

Post by Brian C »

"Come on. We'll get you a room here in the tower with a balcony that has nice view."

"I like to think of the Stars as different shadows." *pointing*

"That one there is my home Altera. The stars there tell all the stories waiting to happen."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Odin looks up and nods. "I can see that. Although, where I come from we don't really have stars. I wonder what caused Dworkin to draw such a mystery. Come to think of it... There is one place you can see stars like this... but it's not in the sky..."
Brian C
Needs a Guide

Post by Brian C »

"Where is that? I'd like to hear more about your home."

"As for dworkin, Mysteries are meant to be solved. Plus with so many mysteries, I wonder if he realized what he was drawing or if he was just a tool."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"It's not really a place. More a lack of place, with specks of forgotten possibilities that no longer exist. Or never did. Looking into it... is almost enough to be swallowed by it." He sighs. "That hound... The Abyss Hound, looked into it for millenia, at least, the one the legends are based on. No idea why. Perhaps waiting for something that doesn't exist anymore." He looks up. "These stars seem a lot better."
Brian C
Needs a Guide

Post by Brian C »

"Anything can be found among the stars. I bet we could even find a lead on your hound. Perhaps after the festival we could go exploring. You might find you like this new universe."

"good night for now."