07.07a: The Refreshment tables

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.07a: The Refreshment tables

Post by Joshua »

Oberon lets the conversation get to a slow point before intruding again. "So, Alys, to answer your question, yes, I'm good with a blade. I prefer sporting contests though. I would be interested to see how you like tennis."
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

Alys raises an eyebrow. "Sporting contests? It seems likely you have a different meaning for that term than I'm familiar with, then, if that's instead of a blade."

"Most of what I've seen has been neither particularly sporting... nor intended as a contest." The end is accompanied by a slightly feral grin - the clear implication being that someone, at some point in the past, was very surprised when his seemingly-hapless prey suddenly grew fangs (possibly literally).
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall drifts along the tables, grabbing a little something to snack one. He takes another goblet of wine, but refrains from drinking (at least so far). He will quite position himself at the edge of the ongoing conversation.
Sadie
Lunatic

Post by Sadie »

Priscilla smiles and nods at Nuall acknowledging his existence but makes no move to do anything else, seeming content to remain where she is for the time being.
Sadie - "You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law..."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

"Tenis is a game where the two sides attempt to hit a ball past the other. Each has their own side... and there's some small rules for where you can hit the ball and what counts as a point... It's a lighter game." Oberon laughs. "Although the sporting event I mentioned was wrestling. I much prefer that to swords."
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

"Interesting. Are you likely to participate in any of the contests at Ht'gon tomorrow evening, then?"

Alys will start moving towards the seating area, simply assuming that the conversation will move with her.

OOC: And I'll leave it up to the GM to pick an appropriate arrival time; Alys is likely to be totally blase about there being two Oberons running around; unless combat starts up, she'll introduce herself to the second one, take a seat, and beckon for Priscilla to provide the massage that she'd offered. Also: "Oberon, this is Oberon, or so I'm told. I'm assuming at least one of you is a fake, but until I know which, it seems appropriate to show proper courtesy."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Looks like people head over to the seating area.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

Nuall notices what is about to happen and follows the rest of the group over to the Seating Area.