7.05a: Exploring the City

The goings on of courts
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 7.05a: Exploring the City

Post by Joshua »

The three of them look at Ruben, as he's the more established Amberite. "What will happen to Jericho?"
Ruben
Needs a Guide

Post by Ruben »

"I think he'll come with us, back to the castle, for now. We'll learn whatever more we need from him and isolate him from the townspeople for your good ... and his."

"If a trial is warranted, we'll go forward once we're sure that the local authorities can handle it."
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

(OOC: This seems like a decent place to narrate the end of it. Feel free to suggest adjustments via pm or on IM.)

Regardless of what else is done, I assume you'll want to drop Jericho off with the Castle Guards or similar as dragging him around town is likely to be awkward.

The police station you're currently in responds relatively positively to what just happened. There's a lot of emotions (and some denial) about what Jericho was doing. Most aren't willing to suddenly love Amber, but with the offer of training, a lot are either willing to see how that goes, be it by participation or by seeing if those who train survive. The extra money that was returned goes a long way towards your credibility, although some think it's a bribe form Amber.

The other two involved stations are fairly quick cleanup if you do it personally, and can be done well before the day is done.

Anyone you'd like to see fleshed out more from this?
Wyvern
Prismatic Pangolin

Post by Wyvern »

OOC: Well, let's see... Add the other two involved precinct chiefs to be dropped off with castle guards or similar along with Jericho.

Only other thing I'd be curious about is Nathaniel's reaction to how things got resolved.

As for where to head next... Docks seems like a good choice; there should be castle guard types there (it being the main road from Amber to Rebma), and it was on the tour destination list anyway.
Ruben
Needs a Guide

Post by Ruben »

OOC: agreed on the resolution of this thread and the next destination. I'd also like to hear Nathaniel's reaction.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Nathaniel will have some time to talk. Overall, his reaction is: "While this wasn't what I meant, if you are able to reduce what we pay for protection that will allow more leeway in other matters. Your actions were definitely helpful. I hope you follow through."

To be continued at the docks then.