Plot Hooks

A game Josh is starting
Joshua
Gibbering

Plot Hooks

Post by Joshua »

Uh, who has plot hooks and what are they?

On here or PM me?
Benabik
Sane. VERY Sane.

Re: Plot Hooks

Post by Benabik »

Olo Farfoot:
Archeologist Background gave me a map and a rival.
misfit
Raving Mad

Post by misfit »

I have one from my Inheritor background. We still need to talk about that.
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Ti'Aruil of Everglade (Olo's rival)
Elf Wizard (Diviner)
"Children such as you shouldn't be playing or sharing such dangerous knowledge."
Ex-Acolyte of Civilization
Personality: While a great fan of the heroes of myth, they have their flaws. The ones who fell interest me the most, and preventing others from doing so is my charge.
Ideal/Flaw: To this end, corruptive knowledge/power must be kept from the masses. Some can wield it properly, at least for a short time.
Bond: All I do is for the common people. If someone is actually in need, I will do all I can to save them.

(more details as they come up in game?)
Joshua
Gibbering

Post by Joshua »

Members of Ti'Aruil's adventuring party:

Sigurda Reinhardt, Female Human Paladin
Personality: I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.
Ideals: Honor. Magic and forbidden things are dangerous. I will protect the masses from such things, by destroying them if need be. (pose) Why, my parents were taken from me when I was a child by a mage who fell to the corruption of power. (fake sob)
Bonds: Someone I loved died because of a mistake I made, (sometimes that's my parents, sometimes I talk about a brother, a few times it's my entire home village). That will never happen again.
Flaws: Even when the emotion is valid, my stories of my tragic past don’t actually add up. If you’re paying attention at least. Most people don’t because they see me as a two-dimensional cardboard cutout of bravery.. (Think a female Alex Louis Armstrong, from Fullmetal Alchemist.)

Avery, Male Half-Elf Druid (Circle of the Shepherd)
Personality: I speak few words to idiots. (This likely includes you.)
Ideals: Lore. Some knowledge and proper warnings are important. Knowing what you’re warning people away from is better.
Bonds: I've been searching my whole life for the answer to a certain question. There is much debate on what that question actually is as I haven't spoken it out loud to anyone.
Flaws: Unlocking an ancient mystery is worth the price of a civilization. Well, maybe not Civilization, but certainly a town or two. I warned them to flee; it’s not my fault they ignored me and stayed.

Other slots up for grabs:
Barbarian (Eagle totem) vs Fighter (Battlemaster w all defensive choices) vs Monk (Drunken Master)
Ranger (revised) vs Rogue