Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:34 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Hmm. Best to be circumspect." Willoughby moves a hand over the raven, which vanishes. He gestures at the window, and there is a soft beating of wings.

Willoughby closes the window, and turns to Amertine. "We had best be off, I think. Time is precious." He nods to himself, and strides briskly towards the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:37 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Ametrine follows as they leave the inn. "So, who did you tell the bird to tell about the pyramid?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:14 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Willoughby sighs, politely. "Someone who can deal with it, hopefully."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:39 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The morning passes. And then Skirrik prowls up. "Say - what did you say that Twill fellow looked like again? I think that might be him coming this way over the next hill..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"As I understand it, Twill is a flamboyant sword-bearing Hrassa with a simian companion. I believe he wears a purple coat. Does this description match the figure approaching us?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:11 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Well... mostly. What does 'simian' mean? He's got two companions at the moment - a monkey sitting on his hat, and a red chromatikin."

_____
* Additional information sent to various people via PM. Do check those, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"As I understand it, the term refers to the grouping of animals which includes mainly monkeys and apes. Thank you for locating Twill, Mr. Skirrik. Absent your considerable powers of observation, I might have missed him entirely." Willoughby smiles a small, polite, and utterly sincere smile at Skirrik. "Very well, then. Let us meet the famed swordsman..." He urges the horse forward at a trot. A red chromatikin, eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:02 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

As he nears Twill, Willoughby dismounts and proceeds at a walking pace, tidying his appearance-- brushing nonexistent dust off his bowler hat, realigning his precisely-symmetrical suit jacket, and fiddling with his gloves. The monocle is retrieved and reinserted, and Willoughby's black cane subtly returns to his right hand. He briefly consults his pocketwatch, and frowns.

Walking, a sudden insight seems to strike him. Amertine finds himself being whsipered at, softly. "I'm sorry if traveling with me has been at all dull, Amertine. I'm over 160 years old, you know, and I'm not as lively as I once was." He gives Amertine a sudden broad, wildly conspiratorial grin, as brief as a lightning bolt...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:26 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"No, really, Mr. Willoughby, traveling with you is fun! I get food without needing to hunt it, and I meet all sort of interesting things, and people rub my belly!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:50 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Sure enough, just over the hill, the three of you can see Twill and a red chromatikin - Lauren in disguise.

She blinks. "Mr. Willoughby? What are you doing here?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next