07.12g Aftermath of Arrival

The goings on of courts
ShadowOfPreservation
Lunatic

Re: 07.12g Aftermath of Arrival

Post by ShadowOfPreservation »

Jiga puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you're right and it's not a gift. And maybe you don't need it. But Aibne...the fact is you DO have it so learn to understand it and make it the tool you want it to be. Wield it how YOU see fit and don't waste any more time or energy being concerned about the why of this."

She backs away then, looking to the jester. "I think I'll be going. I thank you for your wise words."

She turns but looks back to Aibne one more time. "You're strong Aibne. Never doubt that. Embrace it and I know you'll soon craft it with the same mastery you have over words." With that she will fly off to search for a certain feline.
Joshua
Gibbering

Re: 07.12g Aftermath of Arrival

Post by Joshua »

Quin does wave to Jiga and smile at the thought.

Quin will nod to Aibne. "I-" He will look around, then sigh. "There is evidence of combining powers here already. Asai, in particular, has some strong ability and evidence used to enhance sorcery. Surely, you saw me do it earlier. Perhaps Alys knows more than she realizes. Although, she doesn't have first-hand knowledge of it. Dworkin knows a lot, but he's difficult to get such information out of."