Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Operation Greenspring
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Kailyn, It is time for us to be off to Greenspring to negotiate for Chromatikin. While I do not intend to tell people where our city is it's existence will be confirmed by this. This will bring a host of issues. Moira work with Vorel to see how we can continue our activities while remaining largely hidden. I do not wish Tavinoy to come knocking on our door before we are ready. I am going to send some messages to the few trainees I had that went to Greenspring to tell them of our coming and to prepare interested free chromatikin to exit as quietly as they can. Vorel Speak with the local lizard tribes I imagine people will start looking for us here and it will help none of us if this city is found. Kailyn we'll stop at Targrove to pick up some intel on this king. Vorel, through the guild you seem to be aware of which nobles do not like him and why. Any chance I could get a primer on this from you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Which of the nobles don't like him? That would be most of them, actually. He's got a few loyal servants that he hasn't bitten yet; the best he gets from the rest is wary respect. Not surprising, really, given that he's had more than a few of them assassinated. If you're actually looking for allies, though, you may have some trouble finding any willing to stand up to him. The Greywinds are probably your best bet for that... but they don't have much political power; as far as actual influence goes, you might be better off without them. Depending, of course, on what your actual plan is?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:33 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

I think then that I will just have to organize the chromatikin and start moving them out of greenspring in groups getting them to Targrove. I'll deal with the king of greenspring as he arises. If he leaves me alone I'll get my people out, if not I'll have to give the nobles some real hope. What are his abilities and resources?