Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

Unlike Strange Tides, I'm not going to be asking for character sheets.

What should go here? A description of your character. Appearance; whatever noteworthy likes / dislikes / habits / items / whatever seems appropriate. Maybe a bit of character history, if there's anything particularly important.

You do not need to post a fully detailed description to start. In fact, for reasons I'll get to below, it may work better if you don't - a simple outline, a sort of a sketch-in-words, should be plenty enough to start.

However, just posting your own character is not the end of your job in this forum. I'd also like you to look at other people's characters, and, if you have some clever notion of a possible bit of shared history, or a reason why your character would know and like (or dislike, or whatever) - post it. You don't necessarily need connections to everyone, and you do need to keep in mind that these are other people's characters and your proposed bit of shared history might not fit their image of their character, and might get vetoed on that basis. But I want a bit more discussion between players prior to game start; I want to have at least some connections there before I start trying to tie everyone together with bailing wire (err, I mean plot.)

(Same goes for the Genius setting, though it can probably get away with a bit more of "So you're all in a bar, right, when this steam-powered cyborg rhino bursts through the wall...")