Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

Continued from Chapter XVIII.

Having successfully taken control of the one lizardfolk tribe that was most likely to be a threat, the question arises: what's next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin, after banishing all the demons in the camp, will replace them with summoned elementals. The two remaining clerics will choose new gods, Artemis and Chronos respectively. The tribe itself, lead by Sjach, will cease much of it's raiding, looking to rebuild it's forces to possibly attack the region of Tavinoy. The former slaves are being trained as clerics and rogues/scouts, with the occasional craftsman and other. The new battle and combat effectiveness is likely going to be awkward for a long time.
Thirwin will actually summon creatures for a number of skirmishes, to explain tactics that don't throw away lives, and use the 'extras' such as support troops to assist the warriors.
Those who wish to leave are allowed to go. Those who stay will likely see an odd improvement in their daily lives. Still, teaching honor to such a tribe takes time.

Thirwin continues his research, practicing his spellcraft and working on Tain. He also works with Epsilon and Gregor to design some magical defenses, as well as possible magical transportation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

Gregor will situate the new priest and help him with his conversion to Artemis.

"Vorel, I have tried to open up negotiations with the tribe to the west. They are sneaky and I think someone that plays their game of hide and seek may be better able to restart the negotiations that stalled. I gave them some nice gifts as well as making overatures. I was hoping you would be willing to continue those negotiations, without any assasinations.

As for me, there is another tribe to the north. It is a more traditional tribe where my skill at fighting arts should help me through. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 am 
Lunatic

Thirwin will advise, "Sslezza gave me some information about the surrounding tribes.

The poison dusk tribe values stealth and traps and intellect, Vorel, you should be fine.

The other tribe values nature and fey spirits thereof, but are also fairly pragmatic; they are unlikely to have any issues with making an alliance with us as long as you're willing to put some effort into not just overrunning the environment. Although, there are rumors about the leader being something else. Still, if the rumors are true, it is unusual for a vampire to lead such a tribe."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:10 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"I plan on hiring rangers and druids, specifically so that I know where to clear and how to maintain the environment. that should be easy. But , an undead leader. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:47 pm 
Lunatic

"I haven't spoken with him in person. It is possible that Sslezza was mistaken."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:46 am 
Prismatic Pangolin

Vorel nods. "I'll want to talk to Sslezza a bit, first, to get a bit more knowledge of their culture, but it certainly sounds like negotiations with the Poison Dusk tribe should be easy enough for me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 am 
Missing Some Marbles

"I am going to go begin negotiations with the northern tribe. thank you both."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 am 
Lunatic

"Gregor, if you'd like to ask me anything about the assassin's guild, it is a chief rival to Wyrr, so I know a bit about them and their tactics."

Thirwin will introduce Vorel to Sslezza formally if need be, and go back to some research.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:36 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"yes actually i would. Who are the void and what is their agenda?"