Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 618 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:47 pm 
Lunatic

Aurora darts through the trees, fading from sight as she weaves forward towards where Luma had indicated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:48 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The male gnoll attempts to teleport again - and is foiled by a silver-gray bolt from Aurora that interrupts his spell by the simple expedient of slamming him into a tree.

The priestess, apparently concluding that a strategic retreat has been rendered impossible, walks over to him and casts plane shift.

You now have just two hyenadons to deal with - or possibly three if anyone wants to spend the effort tracking down the one that fell off the cliff at the start of the battle. Still, without the casters backing them, they don't present a credible threat to any of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:54 pm 
Lunatic

Upon realizing her quarry has escaped, Maya will turn upon the hyenadons with a vengeance, tearing them limb from limb (literally, it's quite a gruesome sight), unless someone else beats her to her new targets that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart glares at the now gnoll-free forest. "Right, my next power has to be one to keep one of these gnolls around long enough to talk. I'm getting a little tired of this." He strolls back over to the cliff and directs his cnsttuct to fly down and work on the other hyena.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 am 
Lunatic

A flash of brief irritation flickers across Aurora's face before smoothing back out to a more normal expression. With an invisible shrug, she glides back to the clearing by the cliff side. She fades back into view, one eyebrow arched in a faint sort of amusement as she watches the non-gnollish newcomer tear into the abandoned hyenadons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:59 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

The two hyenadons at the cliff top are easily dispatched. And, at just about the time they're thoroughly dismembered, Stewart's construct returns with the last of the giant hyenas. It's not dead yet - only nearly so; falling down a cliff does not seem to have agreed with its constitution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm 
Lunatic

Maya takes a hyena's leg and tears a bite out of it and swallows, then tosses it to the side. As she does, the two wolves described earlier walk up and begin eating, she turns to the nearest non pack member, wipes the blood from her mouth with her arm and says: "You are welcome to partake", gesturing to the carcasses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:59 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart blinks at the offered meat. "I've never tried hyena." He wills some wood into existence, sets it on fire, and starts cooking some meat kabob-style. He then thinks for a moment and turns to the woman. "I thank you for the meat and the assistance. My name is Stewart. What brings you to this chunk of the woods?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:08 pm 
Lunatic

"I hunt the Winterwyld. I must mix words with them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:25 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I've heard of them, but don't know exactly where to find them. Might be able to find the right plane after some searching, but I'm a bit busy at the moment. Anyone else know anything?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 618 Next