Silver Insanity

Precious, Valuable Madness
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:16 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart grabs his glasses and peers around intently, while offhandedly replying. "No, I suppose they wouldn't. And I don't particularly feel like helping them design something that would just so someone can steal it later." His gaze alights on Amertrine for a moment, then settles on Aurora walking towards him. He tilts his head slightly, and the tip of his tail starts twitching. "So do you have any ideas what to do with it?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"Obviously," says Ametrine, "we bronze the entire thing and turn it into a statue commemorating its attack on the city."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm 
Lunatic

"While it might be possible to turn such a thing into a tourist attraction, I doubt the townsfolk would appreciate so poorly positioned a statue nor one so... ah... peculiar in appearance. I could, in theory, I think turn it into such a statue, but not while it's trapped like that and I doubt it would be willing to hold still long enough for me to get the spell to work."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"I might be able to find a large enough vat of molten bronze. Making it hold still wouldn't necessarily be a problem. I'm personally fond of volcanoes, but bronze might work."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:32 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"A bronze volcano would probably be less endearing to the townsfolk... by the way, I hear you've been looking for a three-legged cat?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

"So I've been told. I'd prefer people didn't create one on my behalf, but if you know of one that already exists I'm supposed to ask."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:43 pm 
Missing Some Marbles

"A friend of mine named Mr. Willoughby has expressed some interest in three-legged cats and the searching thereof, but I have no idea what he knows about either. I'll probably be meeting him at the clock shop later, he has something to do right now."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"Oh, yeah," Corax comments from her perch atop a cocooned gnoll. "Somebody had one of those. Can't remember who, though; it didn't look important."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm 
Sane. VERY Sane.

Stewart ponders for a moment. "I'll have to talk to this Mr. Willoughby then, unless you know anything else about this cat." He turns to look at the behemoth. "Turning it to bronze leaves the possibility the transformation would be reverted at a future point, which I doubt the city would appreciate. A replica could be made more artistic, anyway."

He sounds distracted as he continues, "Simply opening a gate under it would remove too much additional material. Since gravity is insufficient, does anyone have a suggestion on how to move it through a gate?" His gaze flickers to Sylvia. "And, additionally, did you find anything on Cass?"

Around the battlefield, several lumps of bronze begin pouring out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:58 pm 
Prismatic Pangolin

"A few more obscure prophecies. But nothing that looks to give any indication of Cass' current goals or whereabouts," Sylvia answers. "I can go get my notes if you're interested in the details. Well, once you're done dealing with all this mess."

She directs a speculative look at the behemoth. "And actually, I think that gravity should be quite sufficient to move that thing. Assuming your cocoon doesn't anchor it down? I'm not familiar with the spell you used?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 Next